Dates and Times
- Thursday, September 29, 2022 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM (EDT)
Leveraging Policies to Promote Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Education
Thursday September 29, 2022, 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., ET
Join us for a discussion on the impact that policy plays on student learning and teacher working conditions. Our diverse panel will examine how advocacy efforts can influence policies related to diversity, equity, and inclusion, resulting in more equitable learning environments where all students can thrive.
- Murshed Zaheed (moderator), Founder, Pacifica Strategies
- Ronnie Lau, Federal Lobbyist, National Education Association
- Dr. Heather Shotton, Vice President of Diversity Affairs, Fort Lewis College
- Amanda Meyer, Director of Improvement, CORE Districts and Independent Consultant
- Desiree Carver Thomas, Researcher and Policy Analyst, Learning Policy Institute
Watch for information for future events in this series!