We Are NEA
Whether you’ve been an educator for one day or 40 years, NEA has your back, is by your side, and on your team. NEA makes sure you and the needs of your students are heard in the halls of power. And together, united as members, we make things happen. We move mountains. We make history.
Learn why we organize in this video highlighting educator’s voices:
Early Enrollment Campaign: Theory of Change
The Early Enrollment Membership Program is offered to support your spring or summer membership organizing efforts by inviting First-Time Active members and Aspiring Educators to experience the transformative impact of being part of the Association for no immediate cost. Between April 1 - August 31 educators can join without paying dues until the new school year starts.
First-time Active or new Aspiring Educator recruits will become members effective September 1 and receive immediate access to NEA Educators Employment Liability Program coverage (liability insurance) and NEA Member Benefits programs.
"The NEA Early Enrollment campaign is an important part of our affiliate’s year-round organizing plan, supporting Association leaders in inviting new membership to belong and setting us up for the most success at the start of the membership year." - William Spiegel UniServ Specialist Utah Education Association
The Early Enrollment campaign is part of our Year-Round Organizing Framework, which is designed to work with educators throughout important cycles of their year. Other components of the Year-Round Organizing Framework include:
Who Do I Contact?
Looking for who to contact in your state about Ed Summer before signing up? Check out the list of state teams.
NEA ORGANIZER CONTACT
- Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont — Contact: Katrina Byrne- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arkansas, Georgia, Louisiana, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Texas — Contact: Aesha Baldwin- email@example.com
- Alabama, Florida, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, Tennessee, West Virginia — Contact: Floyd Cox- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Colorado, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, New Mexico, Arizona, Hawaii, Utah- EA, Utah- USEA — Contact: Michelle Foisy- email@example.com
- Alaska, California, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Washington — Contact: Jonas Barriere - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Minnesota, Wisconsin — Contact: Vicki Rodriguez- email@example.com
- Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Illinois, Virginia, Federal Contact: Peter Witzler- firstname.lastname@example.org