NEA RA 2022 Platform Instructions
- In-Person – A device is needed with to participate in the RA, Vote, and Request to Speak with web browsers and an accessible phone number to receive text messages to Request to Speak.
- Virtual – A device is needed to view and participate in RA. Also a phone to receive calls for Request to Speak (same as last year).
Learn more about the platform, technical requirements, support options, voting, requesting to speak, and more in our platform instructions document.
Unity System Requirements for Windows, macOS, and Linux.
Internet Connection with 10+ Mbps of download and upload speeds.
Supported desktop systems
- Browser: Newest version of Google Chrome, Firefox, MS Edge, or Safari
- Operating System: With newest system updates - Windows 7+, Mac OS X 10.7+, or Ubuntu 10+
It can help to close other tabs, browsers, and programs while streaming the live event. It may also help to hardwire your internet connection instead of using a wireless network connection.
Processor and RAM requirements:
- Dual-core 2Ghz or higher (Intel i3/i5/i7 or AMD equivalent)
- 6GB of RAM or higher.
Slower internet speeds or system specs may require reducing the quality of the video stream, along with introducing additional delay.
Important! Privacy settings in Apple MacOS devices prevent the site from functioning properly. Please make sure to follow these instructions:
For MacOS devices when using Safari:
- Go the Safari app on your Mac,
- choose Safari > Preferences, then click Privacy Tab.
- Uncheck “Prevent cross-site tracking.”
- Uncheck “Block all cookies”
For MacOS devices when using Chrome:
- Open Chrome preferences click on Settings, then Show Advanced Settings
- Under Privacy and security, click on Site Settings
- Then Click on Cookies and site data
- Make sure “Block third-party cookies and site data” is not checked
Supported tablet and mobile devices:
iOS and Android devices
Browser: Safari on iOS, Chrome on Android. Latest versions.
Important! Privacy settings in Apple iOS devices prevent the site from functioning properly. Please make sure to follow these instructions:
On all iOS Mobile devices: iPhone or iPads regardless of whether you use Safari or Chrome as your browser:
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Safari.
- Privacy & Security.
- Turn the toggle 'Prevent Cross Site Tracking' to 'Off'
- Turn the toggle ‘Block All Cookies' to 'Off'
Unity System Requirements for cell phones:
Must be a USA phone number
All types and brands should be usable if they following features with current system updates:
- SMS Texting
- Can receive and make in coming and out coming calls; hearing audio during a call
- Supported by a modern web browser: Google, Chrome, Firefox, MS Edge, or Safari
International delegates can use GoogleVoice. Click here for information on how to set it up on phone, tablet, or computer.
CAMP NEA welcomes children ages 6 months – 9 years. Children participate in age-appropriate activities including arts and crafts projects, active games and much more in a safe, nurturing environment.
CLUB NEA welcomes youth ages 10 years – 16 years, where they will have their own place to “hang out” with video games, pool table, arts and crafts, and other fun equipment as well as movies and crafts.
Online registration is closed. Please register on site at the convention center. Kids must be tested first, vaccinated for 5 and older, and masked.
The following houses of worship are located near McCormick Place:
Weekday Services: 8:30am
Sunday Services: 8am, and 11am
Sunday services: 11am
Sunday service times:
10 a.m. In-person & Online
Friday, Shabbat services at 6:15pm
Saturday, Shabbat morning prayer and torah study at 9:30am
Friday Night Services:
Services during winter: 5:00pm
Services during summer: 7:30pm
Shabbos (Saturday) morning Services:
9:30am shachris - Morning Prayer
10:30am Ckids Club (supervised childrens program)
10:30 am Torah Reading
11:30 pm Kiddush - Shabbos Lunch*
Sunday morning: 8:15 - 9:00 am
Monday & Thursday 6:45 - 7:30 am
Delegates who wish to participate in a service are encouraged to seek out one of these, or an on-line service of your choice. No services will be offered in the convention center.
|TX||Doubletree Mag Mile|
|WV||Hilton Tri-plex/ Hampton Inn McCormick Place|
|NM||Hilton Tri-plex/ Hilton Garden Inn McCormick Place|
|FL||Hyatt Regency downtown|
|IL||Hyatt Regency downtown|
|AK||Hyatt Regency McCormick|
|GA||Hyatt Regency McCormick|
|ME||Hyatt Regency McCormick|
|NH||Hyatt Regency McCormick|
|NV||Hyatt Regency McCormick|
|NY||Hyatt Regency McCormick|
|OK||Hyatt Regency McCormick|
|RI||Hyatt Regency McCormick|
|VT||Hyatt Regency McCormick|
|ID||Palmer House Hilton|
|ND||Palmer House Hilton|
|OH||Palmer House Hilton|
|SD||Palmer House Hilton|
|WY||Palmer House Hilton|
|IA||Royal Sonesta Chicago Downtown|
|LA||Royal Sonesta Chicago Downtown|
|AZ||W City Center|
|DE||W City Center|
|VA||Westin Chicago River North|
|MN||Westin Michigan Ave.|
|PA||Westin Michigan Ave.|
|MT, not attending|