Registration for virtual participants in the 2022 Aspiring Educators Conference will open on May 11, 2022.
NEA’s Aspiring Educators Program supports, develops, and empowers diverse, pre-service teachers with the resources, networks, and opportunities to lead in their schools, communities, and in all phases of their career.
Aspiring Educators matter because they are the leading voice of the next generation of educators and leaders in this nation. Aspiring Educators make a difference because of their passion, commitment, and vision as association members who believe in public education and its potential to uplift individuals, families, and communities.
Like you, NEA Aspiring Educators advocate for and support:
- Improving the quality of educator preparation programs
- Providing affordable college options
- Recruiting and supporting diverse educators
- Enhancing safe and supportive learning environments for all students
Join NEA and Aspiring Educators—a pathway to excellence as an empowered educator and leader—today and tomorrow!
ASPIRING EDUCATOR AWARDS
It’s nomination season– for the NEA Aspiring Educators Conference’s Gram-AEs! We are bringing it to you a bit early this year so you have ample time to get your nominations in.
Listed below are the following categories for which you may nominate. Most of the categories are similar from last year; however, there are brand new categories for which to nominate.
- Outstanding Local Leader
- Outstanding State Leader
- Emerging Chapter Recognition
- Local Excellence Recognition
- State Excellence Recognition
- Distinguished Local Advisor
- Distinguished State Organizer
- #AspiringEdLife Local Award
- #AspiringEdLife State Award
- #AspiringEdLife National Award
Nominations are due April 8, 2022. Acknowledge the AE’s and AE programs making the world a better place and nominate today!